All week I've been trying to think of something I don't like about fall, and, I've come up empty. The chill in the air, the gorgeous colors, sweaters and boots, football, and pumpkin everything. What's not to love?
Since it's my favorite time of year, I've compiled a list of some of my favorite fall activities, all of which would be perfect to document for your next family photo session.
- Go apple picking at a local orchard.
- Pick our the biggest pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.
- Check out a local fall festival.
- Take a walk through your favorite park and enjoy the fall foliage.
- Go on a picnic.
- Grab some bread and feed the ducks at the pond.
- Visit the farmer's market for some yummy fall veggies and autumn hued flowers.
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Go camping.
- Head to your favorite bakery for some delicious fall treats.
- Go on a leaf walk around the neighborhood, and create some artwork with your collected fallen leaves.
- Bake a homemade pie - apple, pumpkin, and pecan are all fall classics, but feel free to get creative!
- Plant mums or a fall garden.
- Play a friendly game of touch football.
- Warm up with some apple cider.
- Make a scarecrow.
- Rake leaves - and then jump in the pile!
- Get the whole family in the kitchen to cook up a big pot of your favorite soup.
- Carve or decorate pumpkins.
- Make homemade jam or apple butter.
If you'd like to have me document these or any of your other favorite fall activities, you can reach out to me here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which one on the list is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!