School's out, the sun is shining, and you can feel the excitement in the air. Summer is finally here, and it's the ideal time to get out and make some family memories. Here are 13 activities that would be perfect for your next Afternoon in the Life session.
- Go for ice cream at your favorite spot
- Build sandcastles at the beach
- Head over to the playground, preferably one with sprinklers!
- Pick your own strawberries or blueberries
- An afternoon at the county fair or carnival
- Visit a local festival
- Go to the library and grab some books to read poolside
- Have a family picnic with games at the park
- Go for a stroll on the boardwalk
- Play miniature golf
- Buy some fresh produce at the farmer's market
- Check out the wildlife at the zoo or aquarium
- Ride a carousel (We love the one at Willowbrook Park)
What's on your family's agenda this summer? Let me know in the comments!