Summer won't officially be here until just over a week, but with record breaking highs in the mid 90s this week, I've definitely got summer on the brain. When the warm weather hits, I want to get outside as much as possible, even if we're just hanging out at home. I came up with 13 activities that are idyllically summer, any of which would be a ton of fun to document during your At Home Storytelling Session.
- Swimming (and jumping) in the pool
- Playing in the lawn sprinkler / garden hose
- Water balloon toss
- Water gun fight
- Enjoying the backyard swing set / play house
- Set up a lemonade stand
- Have a car wash!
- Sidewalk chalk - hopscotch anyone?
- Outdoor sports
- Break out the bubbles!
- Eating watermelon
- Set up a tent in the backyard and "go camping"
- Family BBQ! Fire up the grill and dine al fresco. Bonus points for s'mores.
Did I leave out one of your favorite at home summer activities? Let me know in the comments!